Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jobless. Good Timing.

NOT! I was just laid off. Due to "budget cut..." blah, blah, blah. Here's what's really sucky about it: I was working at the front desk at LANDesk. They hired a new Exec. and he moved me up to be his admin. Then got rid of me! After 3 months. Awesome. And I never got the raise promised me by LANDesk when I moved to be his admin! So I could STILL HAVE A JOB working at the front desk at least! For the same measley pay! I'm so bitter. Can you tell? No one will hire me and then give me a week and a half off for a honeymoon, so I'm just trying to get everything ready for the wedding. And constantly stressing about money. There's always something! I wend to pick up a prescription for Dave today and it cost $130!!! There's some stupid $100 deductable that has to be paid at the beginning of the year. I'm a mess. All I can do is pray. Cute dave keeps reminding me of that. "Where's your faith babe?" he keeps asking me. I left it in my desk at LANDesk.

4 comments:

  1. It's funny what life throws at you at the most unexpected times. For someone (me) who always has to plan 10 years in advance, I don't deal with change well, but you seem to be doing pretty good with everything. Enjoy your time without a job because you'll have the rest of your life to do it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry friend! Just think of it as a gift from God to give you extra wedding prep time. (money isn't really that big of deal to Him anyway...) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry! Maybe its just another attempt to keep an amazing couple like you and Dave from getting married. Satan would love to have the upper hand on that. Good luck with everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh shoot. That is stressful. All will work out. Plus, nothing else matters except that you are getting married soon to the love of your life. Everything after that doesn't matter much.
    love you,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete