Friday, January 16, 2009

Shoes and Cake!

I found the most incredible shoes! they are Christian Louboutin and were designed in 2007. At that time, they cost almost $2000!! Unreal. Well, I did some digging and found them online for $150!! So these are my wedding shoes. They should arrive today. So anxious!!! They have black bows on the back and the bows have white on the inside. And all of Christian Louboutin's shoes have a red sole. Perfect!!


I'm having my cake done by a woman named Dawna Erickson. She's amazing! Her website is
After much deliberation, I chose this cake. it'll be White with black and there will be spaces between the layers for flowers-- mostly red flowers. It's going to be beautiful. I won't want to cut it!

8 comments:

  1. Wow what a bargain, I don't think you could have found more perfect shoes for your wedding. Good work, I'm Jealous!

    BTW what are your wedding colors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, but did you know that your wedding count down is counting down for the 12th and not the 14th? Thought you might want to fix that. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are soooooo you! They are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are amazing. I was just telling your sister Ashley the other day that I want some of those shoes with the red soles. I forgot that they were Christian Louboutin, but I love them. LOVE them. Good job on a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy, the wedding plans look great! Our address is:
    3246 Clay Court, Lehi, 84043

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a good time on Saturday. We need to be friends again. When you get married you should move to Logan and be my friend so that we can do lunch, shopping and double date. I love your shoes, can I have them since they don't fit? haha miss you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shoes are FANTASTIC! I just told my roommate that you bought some Christian Louboutins and she just gave me a blank look.
    I'm so excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete