Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Home Stretch!

11 days! Almost down to 10! I haven't posted in awhile because it seems like there's always one more thing that needs to be done! I still haven't done my bridal pics, which is insane! We had to reschedule because of the weather, and then my photographer got sick so we had to reschedule again. Now I'm finally getting them done the Saturday before my wedding. Wow. Talk about cutting it close! But I'm not too worried about it. I've come to terms with the fact that things WILL inevitably go wrong. But as long as when Feb 14th ends I'm married, nothing else matters.

Dave and I have had some incredible experiences this past week to remind us of the importance of the temple. What an amazing blessing it is! We are so excited for the opportunity to be sealed for time and all eternity, and to invite God to be a vital part of our marriage. We've been reading lots of scriptures and conference talks about it. We've also been praying for a more complete understanding of the temple. We know our understanding will never be complete in this life, but our knowledge and faith have increased SO MUCH these past few days.

A special thanks to our Stake President, President Bangerter, for his sweet council and loving words. We love you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment