- My two favorite icons: Audrey Hepburn and Beyonce
- My favorite brands: Chanel, Coach, Tory Burch, and Volcom
- My favorite shoes: Platform heels (Jessica Simpson and Steve Madden) and flip flops or tennies (DC, Volcom, Vans...)
- My favorite foods: Creme Brulee, Tirimisu, and pizza
- My favorite shows: Fashion Police, Law and Order SVU and football
- My favorite movies: Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Holiday and The Rock
- My favorite books: The Scarlet Pimpernel, Pride and Prejudice, and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (series)
- Favorite songs: Heartbreak Warfare (John Mayer) and Diva (Beyonce)
- Favorite outfits: heels with a pencil skirt or jeans with a t-shirt and hoodie
- Favorite vacation places: Maui, Bahamas, and Disneyland
Monday, January 31, 2011
I think I have multiple personalties. Just two really. Maybe.
Monday, January 17, 2011
I'm so obsessed with Audrey Hepburn!
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Wait Until Dark...
I've always loved her, but this book is what made me obsessed:
She was glamorous, fabulous, kind, and humble.
She was truly shocked by her success and fame.
Read it. Love it. Become obsessed.
You can find the book on sale here.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Not in regards to Christmas, just winter in general!
Currently it is -2 degrees,
but the weather channel says it feels like -12!!
I think they meant to say
it feels like HELL!!
Hell is none of that fire and brimstone garbage.
Hell is cold.
And I am in it.
Meanwhile, my hubby is in Vegas.
He's there working, but still!
I would eat my left ear for a tropical vacation!
Or sell a kidney,
or whatever would get me on a beach in the sun.
This time last year,
we were on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera:
What I would give to be there now...