Friday, January 9, 2009

New Blog!

I moved my blog here so that it's a Dave and Amy blog, not just an Amy blog (although my posts were all about Dave anyway!). I plan on posting all the fun info about our wedding, but it'll be little bits at a time. For starters, our reception will be at the ALPINE ART CENTER and we're getting married in the SALT LAKE TEMPLE. Our wedding date is Feb 14 (yes, Valentine's day). We didn't necessarily want to get married on Valentine's Day, we just wanted to get married the weekend before my brother Mike goes into the MTC. So our options were Friday the 13th (YUCK!) and Saturday the 14th-- Valentine's Day. We went with that for obvious reasons.

I posted about Dave's proposal on my other blog (amesflames.blogspot.com). I'll post about my dress, flowers, and cake this weekend. I put up the pic of our announcement again. Just because I love them. :)






4 comments:

  1. I love your new blog!!! I can't get over how beautiful your announcements turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Amy! We are so excited for you. Your announcement and ring are beautiful. Love, Em and Russ Carlson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, nothings wrong with Friday the 13th. i don't see what is obvious about you not choosing that day. But then again I might be biased because I got married on Friday the 13th and my baby is the 13th grandchild for my mom and step-dad,so I think it is a good day. But then again you and Dave will have a great day on the 14th. Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete