Thursday, May 27, 2010

American Idol?


I'm so conflicted. All season I've been a fan of Lee. I was always voting for him. He's darling and talented. I've downloaded from itunes all of his performances and I very much wanted him to win. I was stoked last night!

Then, I read that he was kicked out of high school (supposedly for fighting, but lots of guys fight in high school and don't get kicked out...)and sent to an alternative school, but he still didn't graduate!

Not much of an Idol. Not a role model. He's 24. He's had plenty of time to get around to a high school diploma. Just seems sad...

2 comments:

  1. Boo. I like his voice but what is with the personality....there is none. Now knowing all that makes me more sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hum that is sad. when I looked at him he didn't seem like that kind of person. so confusing.

    ReplyDelete