Wednesday, May 5, 2010

St. Louis

We made it to St. Louis without
having our car broken into!
So the trip this summer was a major improvement
to the trip last summer!

We were only able to bring with us what
we could fit in the Camry--
with the dogs in the back seat.
So basically just the trunk.
So we mostly only brought clothes.
We had to buy dishes, sheets, towels,
blender, and on and on!!!
It cost a fortune, and it made me sick
to spend so much on stuff we
already have in storage,
but it cost less than renting a U-Haul
(which we couldn't have pulled anyway...). Oi.

So far, so good!
Dave is doing very well, and having fun.
The weather is perfect (for now...)
so he's taking advantage of it.
And I'm loving having some time off from work!

I miss my family a lot,
I think especially since my grandpa's funeral
was only a couple of days before we left.
Also because my little bro leaves on his mission
at the end of the summer.
I won't see him again except
for when I go home to see him leave!
And he and I are "Jazz Buddies."
We love the Jazz and used to watch
a bunch of games together.
We've been having Pizza Playoff Parties
for the past 6 years at least.
He's my buddy and I love him.

Good luck Danny and go Jazz!

(But in all reality I only see the Jazz winning one game in this series against the Lakers. Boo).

2 comments:

  1. It's good to hear you made it. Keep posting!!! What an adventure being in St. Louis.

    Side note.... the weather is cold and freezing here. Bask in the sunshine for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love you! (o: I am glad you made it safe!

    ReplyDelete