Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Day in the Life...

...of a Summer Sales Wife! Okay, to be honest, I'm probably the laziest ever. So not all wives have lives like me. I'm pretty sure I need a little one to keep me busy :)

First of all, I need to mention how grateful I am to have a break from work every summer-- a chance to relax and read and relax and tan... I complain about being bored, but I know I'm spoiled.

So, my more productive days go something like this:

Wake up,
make a breakfast smoothie for Dave and me,
shoo Dave out the door to his meeting,
get my Jillian on
(Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD),
go tanning,
shower and get ready for the day,
grocery shop,
watch some tv,
maybe do some laundry and tidy up the apartment,
make dinner,
welcome Dave home from a long day,
eat and clean up dinner,
watch some tv with my love,
get ready and go to bed.

That's it.

My lazier days go something like this:

sleep late,
watch tv,
I may or may not shower...
watch tv
have some cereal or something
watch tv
make an easy dinner,
welcome Dave home,
eat dinner but only semi clean up,
tv with Dave,
bed.

The lazier days suck. I get depressed and feel worthless for being such a blob.
I like to be busy. So I guess it's up to me to make the most of my time off!

I don't know if I'll make it back to Utah before August for Daniel's mission farewell, but I'd sure love to (after the snow melts).

3 comments:

  1. (o: Oh A day or two like that would be so nice! Enjoy it while it last! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy those lazy days! Once kiddos are in the picture all of that is out the window!!! Ha ha ha....

    Ahh what I'd do to sleep in late again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel like that most days too. Maybe you should start having some little Amy's or little dave's running around? Kids keep you really busy! I am so glad I have Sophie she keeps my days plenty busy! enjoy the time you have to be lazy!

    ReplyDelete