Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Loving Married Life

Dave and I are back from Hawaii. As much as we LOVED being there, it's been good to be back too. We've been getting our apt all set up. It's starting to look good! And I'm starting to look for a job. Yuck. It's truly been a blessing that I lost my job when I did. We don't know how we'd get everything taken care of that we needed to if I wasn't able to take care of things during the day. But my sabbatical from working life must come to a close. Sad.

I'll post some Hawaii pics soon. The pic of Oahu in my last post is a pic of Waimea Bay. We played there one day and jumped off the big rock that all the people are standing on. It was a blast. I'll take some pics of our cute little place too.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Amy! Glad the honeymoon was fun. We can't wait to see pics! Em and Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the pictures! Hope the honeymoon was fantastic!!! I bet the nice warm sun felt incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...congrats!! I can't wait to see pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I didn't even know you were getting married...i've been a bit out of the blogging world, but have made my way back! I'm excited to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete