Monday, February 9, 2009

5 Days!!!


Ahh! Excited, anxious, and so many other things. The one thing I'm NOT is nervous. Life with Dave will be wonderful. Hard and complicated, but fabulous!

We finally have the keys to our apt in Taylorsville and we'll be moving Dave in tomorrow. Besides that (which makes me sick to think about--I hate moving!), we just have to pack for Hawaii. Could be worse, right? I've never been to Hawaii and Dave hasn't been since he was little so we're both really excited.

A picture of Oahu-- the North Shore

I had my bridals on Saturday. I haven't seen them yet but Isabel, Dave's cousin's wife (she did my hair and came with me to the pics), said they were awesome. I hope so! I get them back on Wednesday. We'll have some up for the reception. We took them at Sundance, but it was snowy so most of them were inside. We did a few outside so I'm hoping they turn out.

Hope to see you at the reception! If you don't have an invite yet, post your address. I'll send one out tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. You are almost there! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want an invitatation. Check the family directory. The postage is normal... 42 cents.
    It will be here soon. You will have your last talk with your mom while you're last name is Bangerter and you will probably cry a little bit the night before, but it is so wonderful. AHHH... i remember that day. BTW, We are having a little Suzy Jr. She'll be cute, I am sure;)
    I love you,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlie scream! 4 Days!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with everything tomorrow! We are excited for you!

    ReplyDelete