Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dumbest Sicknesses Ever

Tired. Nauseous. Dizzy.

But today I feel better than yesterday, so that's something to be grateful for.

What is causing my ailments? The dumbest things!

I'm tired because a new prescription I started taking causes insomnia. So for the last 2 weeks, I've been sleeping like 4 hours a night. Sometimes less. As soon as I start to drift off, I get what feels like a jolt of caffeine and I'm WIDE awake. Needless to say, those pills(which cost 5o dollars!!!)are in the trash. Sigh...

And I'm nauseous and dizzy because my new contact prescription is making me sick.
I get motion sickness VERY easily (like turning my head too quickly,or looking back and forth to check traffic more than a couple of times). So since my vision is different than I'm used to, it's making me sick. Yep, I'm taking Dramamine to keep from retching at work(I threw up at work twice yesterday).

Let me just say that throwing up at work is not cool, but it still beat throwing up in the ghetto in Rochester. Never get your face that close to a toilet in the ghetto.
***shudder***

5 comments:

  1. you'll feel better soon. Good luck! And, I know where a puke corner is in Park City if you're headed up there. It's been used by numerous people, numerous times. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you make me laugh. Seriously. so funny. I know that's rude cause it's not funny. I really am sorry, I hope you get feeling better. Not sleeping is the WORST EVER. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry! Being sick at work is the worst. I hope you get everything figured out. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that I served in country areas so I never was blessed enough to puke in a ghetto toilet. I hope you get feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete