Monday, January 31, 2011

Possible Multiple Personalities

I think I have multiple personalties. Just two really. Maybe.

  • My two favorite icons: Audrey Hepburn and Beyonce
  • My favorite brands: Chanel, Coach, Tory Burch, and Volcom
  • My favorite shoes: Platform heels (Jessica Simpson and Steve Madden) and flip flops or tennies (DC, Volcom, Vans...)
  • My favorite foods: Creme Brulee, Tirimisu, and pizza
  • My favorite shows: Fashion Police, Law and Order SVU and football
  • My favorite movies: Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Holiday and The Rock
  • My favorite books: The Scarlet Pimpernel, Pride and Prejudice, and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (series)
  • Favorite songs: Heartbreak Warfare (John Mayer) and Diva (Beyonce)
  • Favorite outfits: heels with a pencil skirt or jeans with a t-shirt and hoodie
  • Favorite vacation places: Maui, Bahamas, and Disneyland

1 comment:

  1. What a fun observation. I've always thought you were just somewhat bi-polar! JK. Love you!

    ReplyDelete