Friday, January 29, 2010

Love Reasons

Dave and I are approaching our first anniversary in February. These last 11 and a half months have been some of the best of my life. That doesn't mean we haven't had any opposition-- there's been lots-- but dealing with it together is all I could ask for.

Dave is my rock. When I pout that things are too hard, he reminds me to be happy and have faith. I know that whatever life throws at us, we can handle it together, and we'll be stronger for it.

On Tuesday night, Dave brought home groceries and roses. Both were much appreciated. Our fridge has been fairly empty lately. After working a full day, grocery shopping is on my list of things to do just below gouging my eyes out.


When I asked him why he got me roses he said:

"No reason. Well, love reasons."

He's so good to me. I couldn't ask for anything better.

1 comment:

  1. That is the sweetest thing :) Made me smile. You two are lucky to have each other!

    ReplyDelete