Friday, December 11, 2009

"Workin 9 to 5..." ~Dolly

Yep, I'm finally employed. I work (8 to 5 actually) at a software company in American Fork called BidSync. Great company, great people. It's a lot the same as my job at Landesk, except the company is roughly 50 employees (as opposed to the 400 at Landesk-- not to mention remote employees!). To be honest, I preferred the large company, but who doesn't?! More money, more supplies, more perks... But the small feel here is also nice.

We had our company Christmas party last weekend, which was nice (Landesk doesn't do parties any more. Budgeting.). We got all dressed up and ate yummy food.

After taking 11 months off from work, it's hard to put in a 40 hour work week! I got soft ;)

We're going to Cali for Christmas again. Yay! I'm dreaming of a GREEN Christmas! With sun and sand! We love being with Dave's family for Christmas because he hardly ever get to see them. One of these years we're going to have to buckle down fro a winter Christmas before my family disowns me.

Then from Jan 3-10 we'll me on a CRUISE IN MEXICO!! Can't wait!

Hope everyone has a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment